If you want to know if your netbook is compatible with Jolicloud, the easysimple OS for netbooks you should check this wiki list maintened by Jolicloud.
Not all netbooks from the same producer are supported ... as my own Dell mini 9 is but the Dell Mini 10 - is NOT supported.
Rember also that : "If your netbook is not on this list, it doesn't mean Jolicloud may not support it. Chances are, it will work, we (Jolicloud) just haven't explicitly tested it yet. "
There is also a list of
- Lenovo x61 (no touchscreen support, install requires partitions on usb device: http://gsfn.us/t/b4pr)
- Voodoo Envy133
- Lenovo U110
- Macbook GMA950 1.1 http://bit.ly/k48A7
- eMachines D620 (Mic not working)
- Dell Inspiron 6000 (further testing to come)
- Dell Inspiron 700m (odd cursor/position mismatch on Home page, but otherwise great)
- Gateway LT3103u
- Dell D430
- Sony VAIO VGN-T140P (Used PLoP to boot from USB: http://bit.ly/3NVTpZ)
- HP Compaq nx7010 (no issues)
- Toshiba Satellite A105-S4011
- Vye Mini-V S37 (full touchscreen support, working on audio issue)