Monday, October 25, 2010

scoop: is Jolicloud preparing a Jolicloud Netbook ? check this pics!


Hi,

while we wait for the 1.1 version of Jolicloud, Tariq Krim, founder and CEO of Jolicloud has just posted some pictures on Twitter/Facebook and they look nice the new design for the new HTML5 version...

But looking more in detail, I think we got something...





Looking better, it is like it is not just a sticker with the new design on it but I can see a real JOLICLOUD netbook ?

Is that possible that Jolicloud has prepeared in secret a "Jolicloud Netbook" ?
A Jolicloud netbook that would be Joliclouded from the factory ?

Sooo Coool!!

WOW that would something special!

Am I dreaming ? Any news anybody there ? Let me know !!



PS: IF REAL, I WANT ONE, THE BLUE !! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment